Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The King's Way Baptist Church ~ Douglasville, GA



I was with the Kingsway Baptist Church and Pastor Bill Wininger in Douglasville, GA this past week to preach their mission conference.  What an exciting conference we had with three other missionary families being there for the week.  

This is one of the most exciting conferences that I ever attended. The members of the church were so excited to be involved in personally meeting the needs of every missionary couple there.  The pastor asked all the missionaries for the needs they had and the church members went out and met every one of those needs. I personally was blessed beyond measure with the things that they did for my wife and I.

Pastor Wininger is doing a tremendous job pastoring this church.  Some of the young people kept coming up to me every service and asking me questions about the mission field. The picture above is of two young men that would meet me at the church and fellowship with me before the service.

A special thank you to Bro. Jeremy Wilson for being my host and doing a tremendous job in meeting the needs of all the other missionaries. He worked  tirelessly in making sure that the conference was a great success.

People were saved and baptized at the conference and the preaching and testimonies were greatly enjoyed by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment