Monday, May 6, 2013

First Baptist Church ~ Watertown, New York




I flew home to spend ten hours with my wife, change suitcases and take care of some small needs before leaving to catch a 5 AM flight to Watertown, New York. I went to be with Pastor Jack Young and the First Baptist Church.

Because of the weather and flight delays, a trip that should have taken 7 hours, ended up taking 20 hours and I arrived at 1 AM Saturday morning.  I missed preaching the Friday night service but they had tremendous service with the missionaries that were there.

On Saturday night we had an international dinner and then I preached after the meal.  What a great job the people of the church did in making this a success!


We had a great day with the Sunday services. Pastor Young is doing a tremendous job in reaching the people that area.  Their Mission conference went very well and they were able to add a missionary family to the mission program.  Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment