Thursday, October 6, 2011

More About Cameroon





Praise the Lord for a great opportunity to go to Cameroon, Africa. We were with Missionaries Nathan and Karie Owens and what a great job this young family is doing. The Lord really has His hand upon the church they started.

The people are so hungry to hear the Word of God. I was able to spend my mornings teaching them how to win people to Christ. Then in the afternoons we went out soul winning with the church members. What a joy to see many of them win people to Christ. We had people baptized many of the days we were there.

At night I preached their first Missions Conference. They totally understood the idea and impact of sending a missionary because God had sent them one. We also made plans to start a new Church and Bible Institute.

Please pray for the Owens family as the country of Cameroon is going through their elections. This is a very dangerous time for all the people in Cameroon.

The last picture is me with some of the young men.  They were eager to dress in a suit and no, my outfit wasn't my pajamas but I preached in their native clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment