Saturday, September 24, 2011

Soulwinning in Africa!








Praise the Lord, we had a great trip to Cameroon, Africa!  I just returned home on Thursday night from experiencing an exciting time with Missionary Nathan Owens & his family.  I had two other men that came with me, Missionary Doug Marco & Bro. Ronnie Howell.

Bro. Nathan Owens has done a phenomenal job starting this new church on the mission field. Calvary Independent Baptist Church of Buea, Cameroon is growing and full of excitement.   One thing you will notice if you ever go on a missions trip, is that it will stir your heart like nothing you’ve ever seen.   I experience this everytime I go on a trip to help a missionary.   God blessed our trip in a great way.  I had the opportunity to teach new converts how to go soul winning and then take them out to show them how it was done.   One afternoon I was able to lead 15 people to Christ as they were with me.   It's rewarding to see the joy on their faces to see their own people come to Christ.

I'll share more of my trip to Africa in days to come.  I am repacking my bags to head to Alaska this week.  Please keep me in your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment