Friday, September 28, 2012

Northern Lights Baptist Church ~ Anchorage, AK

Praise the Lord for another meeting!  

Just a few days after I got back from the Philippines, I flew to Anchorage, AK  to be with Pastor Clark and Northern Lights Baptist Church. I was able to preach in their Bible Institute and what a great time I had with those students who have a desire to serve the Lord.


I  preached their missions conference and they had an increase in their Faith Promise Giving. I really enjoyed their missions videos and seeing how the Lord is working in other countries of the world.  Each time I see these countries I want to volunteer to go!  

We also had a 100 mile hour rainstorm on Sunday morning and many of the streets were blocked.  God still gave us a great service. We had people saved and baptized in the services. They had International Sunday and there were over 40 different nationalities in attendance.

  

1 comment: