Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pasadena, Maryland


This past week I was able to open the the Missions Revival Conference for Pastor Arcand in Pasadena, Maryland. His family and I have been close friends for over 25 years.

The spirit of this church was tremendous and the people respond well. Their giving to missionaries is very exciting and a great help in getting the Gospel out. We had people saved in the services.  Its always good to have a missions conference where people are being saved while preaching that people around the world should also hear the Gospel. 

The picture above is one of the Sunday School classes I visited with. 
We had a great meeting and a wonderful time of fellowship. 

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Heidenreich is my most favorite Missionary in all the world! I Thank God For My Missionary!

    Pastor Arcand
    Lighthouse Baptist Church
    Pasadena, Maryland

    ReplyDelete