Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Trip to Africa ~ Please Pray!

PLEASE PRAY!
I'm a bit disappointed this morning...  I won't be able to make the trip to Africa tomorrow morning.  I woke up in the night with a kidney attack and passing a lot of blood. I've been advised not to make the trip because we are going into remote villages and medical help may not be available. 

I know God is going to do a lot on this trip.  We have bought many Bibles, prepared tracts, printed materials and other resources for those going. I want to thank those that invested in this trip.  You will still have a great part in these villages receiving the Gospel through the suitcases of things being sent.  

Please pray that God will do a great work through those that are going. I'm having some tests ran so I'm having my daughter, Sandy Domelle, post this message for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment